3D graphics, CAD coursesCatalogue
Details for courses 3D graphics, CAD courses will show upon clicking on course name:
- Kurz IT Architekt, Projektant v programe SketchUpFree via KOMPAS+!> See
- IT Architect, Designer in AutoCADFree via KOMPAS+!The retraining course IT Architect, Designer in the AutoCAD program, is intended for those interested who want to find employment in fields where they will be required to have a comprehensive control of the AutoCAD program at a professional level. The course package consists of AutoCAD I, AutoCAD II and AutoCAD 3D. Only the beginning of the course is listed in the term, we will inform you about other dates.> See
- AutoCADThe goal of the AutoCAD course is to sell participants the basic theoretical and practical knowledge needed to use AutoCAD. The participants of the AutoCAD course will learn the basic functions of the program and their application in the creation of technical documentation. The training also includes practical exercises to acquire skills.> See
- AutoCAD IIThe AutoCAD II course is intended for more advanced AutoCAD users who want to increase their productivity and improve their performance in AutoCAD. The training also includes practical exercises to acquire these skills.> See
- AutoCAD 3DThe AutoCAD 3D course is intended for advanced users who control the creation of 2D objects and want to improve in 3D modeling.> See
- SketchUp - V-ray visualizationParticipants of the SketchUp - V-ray visualization course will learn how to use the V-ray plugin for creating photorealistic images, which is integrated into the Sketch Up environment. V-ray is currently one of the most powerful visualization tools on the market. The quality of the visualizations is almost indistinguishable from reality, in addition, it is possible to create a unique atmosphere in the scene through special effects.> See
- Autodesk InventorAutodesk Inventor integrates 2D and 3D data into a single environment, creating a virtual representation of the final product that allows users to verify the shape, functionality, and function of the product before it is created. Autodesk Inventor includes powerful parametric tools for direct editing and free creation, as well as the ability to translate multiple chads and their standard DWG drawings. Inventor uses ShapeManager, Autodesks geometric modeling core. Autodesk Inventor competes directly with SolidWorks, Solid Edge, and Creo.> See
- SketchUp - advanced modelingThe SketchUP - advanced modeling course is intended for anyone who is interested in more complex 3D modeling, it is also suitable for interior design, architecture and construction.> See
- SketchUp - basics of modeling The SketchUp - basics of modeling course is currently one of the most dynamically developing modeling, visualization and design tools on the market. It already has millions of users around the world, which it has gained mainly due to intuitive operation, after a few lessons you will be able to work independently, moreover, you do not have to remember a lot of commands and keyboard shortcuts. The application is really wide - architecture, design, construction, engineering and other areas. The SketchUp - basics of modeling course is intended for anyone who is interested in simple 3D modeling, it is also suitable for interior design, architecture and construction.> See
- 3D STUDIO MAX - visualizationThe 3D STUDIO MAX - visualization course is intended for more advanced users of the 3D MAX program who want to learn how to work with lights, shadows and special effects.> See
- 3D STUDIO MAX - modelingFree via KOMPAS+!The 3D Studio Max course is a professional application for creating 3D graphics. It is used for modeling, animation and visualization of created models. It can be used to create photorealistic images and animations. It is widely used among people working in the field of architecture and for creating models of buildings and their visualization. It also provides high comfort when creating models for computer games.> See
- 3D STUDIO MAX - animation3D Studio Max - animation course is a professional application for creating 3D graphics. It is used for modeling, animation and visualization of created models. It can be used to create photorealistic images and animations. It is widely used among people working in the field of architecture and for creating models of buildings and their visualization. It also provides high comfort when creating models for computer games.> See
- DraftSightDraftSight is a freely shared 2D CAD editor that is suitable for creating professional CAD graphics. It is designed for industries such as architecture, interior design, construction, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. It works on very similar principles to the well-known AutoCAD, saves and opens drawings in dwg / dxf format and is fully compatible with AutoCAD. DraftSight includes a set of tools for drawing and modifying objects, creating layers, and dimensioning. It is also possible to set up a drawing for printing.> See
- ProgeCAD Professional - advanced techniquesProgeCAD Professional is a state-of-the-art CAD software designed for 2D drawing and 3D modeling. It is designed for industries such as architecture, interior design, construction, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. ProgeCAD works on very similar principles to the well-known AutoCAD, saves and opens drawings in the dwg / dxf format and is fully compatible with AutoCAD. EasyArch automatically creates 3D objects from 2D elements on the principle of BIM modeling. It is possible to edit the 3D model as well as its 2D technical documentation by simple manipulation.> See
Upcoming courses - guaranteed dates:
Other listed dates in the following weeks:
Graphics, CAD (Computer Aided Design) and DTP (DeskTop Publishing) courses
In the field of graphic program courses, we traditionally have a varied offer. From courses focused on bitmap graphics (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Photo Paint and Zoner Photo Studio) through vector graphics courses - Adobe Illustrator, Corel DRAW !, further to DTP courses (Adobe InDesign, QUARK Xpress). Also sought are graphics courses in 3-dimensional space - 3D studio MAX, but also SketchUp courses - one of the most dynamic modeling and visualization tools in 3D.
CAD courses have been representing AUTOCAD courses for many years, to which Autocad 3D courses have been added in recent years. A novelty in our portfolio of CAD courses are ProgeCAD Proffessional training - top software for 2D drawing and 3D modeling for architecture, construction, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. Another interesting novelty are the courses of DraftSight - a freely distributable 2D CAD editor, which is gradually gaining the favor of users.
Special offer: course Grafik- Designer, DTP - action package!
For a special price, you will receive a training package that will help you become a professional in the field of graphics and DTP. The package includes Adobe courses - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
We will be happy to prepare closed training for you:
- We will courses in graphics, DTP and CAD courses tailor-made for you
- training in case we will organize at your place of interest
- we also organize residential training graphics related to wellness, hiking or skiing , "why not combine the pleasant with the useful?"
- we will adjust the term of the course to your requirements
- take advantage of significant volume discounts for training, graphics and CAD courses
The Macrosoft team is looking forward to seeing you in the comfortable premises of the training center.