Details for courses Excel courses will show upon clicking on course name:
- Excel 1 - basicsCourse is dedicated to people, that are starting with the program MS Excel, or have not used it in a longer time and want to update their knowledge. Graduates of this course will be able to create simple tables, visually edit them and create simple charts of them.> See
- Excel in practiceIn the Excel course in practice, you will try to solve practical examples in Microsoft Excel. The course is suitable for those who want to get an overview in a short period of time and be able to orient and solve common spreadsheet tasks and calculations in MS Excel.> See
- Excel 2 - intermediateCourse is aimed at participants, who have some experience with MS Excel and is a direct continuation of Excel 1 – basics course. Main goal is to improve and widen the knowledge of managing tables. During the course, various tools and function, for table managing, will be presented.> See
- Excel formulas and functionsExcel training of formulas and functions is focused on a detailed explanation of the creation of formulas and functions in Excel. The aim of the course is to get an overview of the most frequently used functions from various areas.> See
- Excel 3 - AdvancedThe course is intended for those participants who have experience with MS Excel, know how to use formulas and know a smaller number of functions. Course participants will be introduced to other functions from various categories. They will learn to use various tools to work with data tables and secure the file from unwanted modifications by other users. More attention is paid to PivotTables than to the Excel Intermediate course.> See
- Excel 4 - expertThe course follows the Excel advanced course. Despite its similar structure to the previous course, its topics are covered in more detail. It is also characterized by a higher pace of teaching, so it is recommended for experienced users of Excel, who are quickly familiar with its environment.> See
- Excel PivotTablesThe Excel PivotTable course is intended for those users who daily encounter the requirement to process a large amount of data in MS Excel, as well as outputs from external databases. Users will learn to choose an efficient way of working and automate it as much as possible.> See
- Excel chartsThis course is aimed at users of Microsoft Excel, who need to present their data in the form of charts. During the course, they will learn how to effectively create charts in Excel, types of charts Excel has and how to use them in their work and how to export them to Word or PowerPoint.> See
- Excel Professional - Package!Free via KOMPAS+!The Excel Professional course is intended for all those who want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel at a professional level. The stock package consists of the following courses: Excel in practice, Excel formulas and functions, Excel advanced. These dates are the dates of the beginning of the first course, namely Excel in practice. For information on dates of other courses, please contact us.> See
- Excel PowerPivot a PowerQueryKurz Excel PowerPivot a PowerQuery je určený pre pokročilých používateľov programu MS Office, ktorí potrebujú spracovávať údaje z rôznych zdrojov, vytvárajú reporty zo štruktúrovaných a relačných databáz alebo sprehľadňujú a analyzujú viacnásobné a rozsiahle dátové úložiská a ich výstupy. Súčasťou kurzu je nielen práca s týmito nástrojmi, ale aj ich inštalácia a nastavenie.> See
- Power BI> See
- DAX functions in Power BI and in Power Pivot in Excel> See
- Excel databases and statisticsThe course Excel Database and Statistics is suitable for those who work with a large amount of data (with a large database) and want to learn to quickly and efficiently get the required data from the database and further process them.> See
- Excel MOS preparatory course for certification MO-200The course is intended for applicants for certification Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate (Excel 365 and Excel 2019) . The course is used to learn the necessary knowledge to pass the Excel certification - Exam MO-200 . We do not recommend completing it without knowledge of Excel. This course is mainly designed to complete the knowledge of Excel. The course also shows an exam model simulating real certification. Practical advice is also provided to certification applicants. The course is conducted in the Slovak language, but in the English version of the Excel program, due to the fact that the certification itself takes place in the English version of the program. The course runs in the Office 365 and Office 2019 programs. Certification is not included in the price of this course and is purchased separately. If youre interested in learning more about how certification works, click here!> See
- Excel Expert MOS preparatory course for certification MO-201The course is intended for candidates for certification Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel 365 and Excel 2019). The course is used to learn the necessary knowledge to pass the Excel certification - Exam MO-201 >. We do not recommend completing it without knowledge of Excel. This course is mainly designed to complete the knowledge of Excel. The course also shows an exam model simulating real certification. Practical advice is also provided to certification applicants. The course is conducted in the Slovak language, but in the English version of the Excel program, due to the fact that the certification itself takes place in the English version of the program. The course runs in the Office 365 and Office 2019 programs. Certification is not included in the price of this course and is purchased separately. If youre interested in learning more about how certification works, click here!> See
Upcoming courses - guaranteed dates:
Other listed dates in the following weeks:
01.10.2021 - friday Bratislava
07.10.2021 - thursday Bratislava
13.10.2021 - wednesday Online course
12.11.2021 - friday Bratislava
Excel courses - training and corporate education, focused on the use of Microsoft Excel
Excel courses usually run on the current version of Microsoft Excel. In the case of closed company trainings, Excel training on an older version of the program is also possible upon agreement.
We'll be happy to prepare a closed training session for you:
- Customize the Excel course syllabus for you
- If you are interested, we will arrange the training also at your company
- We also organize in-house training for Excel related to wellness, hiking or skiing , "why not combine the pleasant with the useful?"
- We will adjust the date of the course to your requirements
- Take advantage of significant volume discounts on training, Excel, and Office courses
Testing: We can test your employees in advance and recommend a suitable course level
We will give you access to selected IT courses in the student zone, where students will have online access to study materials and can return to the downloaded curriculum at any time.
Microsoft Excel - spreadsheet from the office suite Microsoft Office is a popular program for spreadsheet calculations. Users can easily and at the same time very comfortably calculate the data they have in individual cells. The program has a very wide range of options that the average user uses only to a small extent. The user can create in it from the basic table such as. calculation of totals, find out, for example, average value, minimum and maximum, sort data according to your own requirements up to complex database analyzes, statistics or programming your own applications for processing, data analysis and presentation of results. Due to its versatility, the Excel spreadsheet processor is popularly used in the offices of small and large companies, scientific institutes, schools, and last but not least, households.
A wide range of Excel training
The Macrosoft Training Center - PC School has prepared an Excel curriculum and training is conducted so that mastering the Microsoft Excel program from the ground up , intermediate , advanced up to expert level clearly presented to the participants, who, together with the lecturer, also practice illustratively prepared examples on the Excel course. A separate part is an Excel training package for programmers, which is divided into three levels, namely Excel programming for beginners , Excel programming for intermediate and training Excel programming for advanced. In these courses, participants will learn to program and debug programs in the VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming language, which is part of the MS Office programs. For clients who need to process large amounts of data in Excel, create statistics, there are specialized courses - Excel -databazove funkce, Excel - statistics and analyzes.
Excel training curricula are listed for each course separately, along with dates.
In case of interest, the Macrosoft - School PC team will prepare a customized MS Excel training, taking into account all customer requirements. If the participants are interested, they will test in advance, recommend a suitable level and place them on the course according to the previous agreement. Refreshments, study materials, writing utensils are prepared for the course participants and after completing the training they will receive a Certificate!
How do I learn to work with Excel? The fastest way is through professional Excel training in Macrosoft - School PC.
Company team Macrosoft is looking forward to working with you.